We are looking for a Development intern!
(32 hours per week, for a period of 6 months)
INTERNATIONAL ENCOUNTERS AND DISCOVERIES WITH THE CAPITAL A OF ART
ROOF-A is a new cultural initiative in Rotterdam. It is an international meeting place, a safe space, crossroads and starting point for artists and photographers, collectors, the public, and anyone else who is curious about a world full of imagination. . With three solo exhibitions by Gijs Assmann, Tania Franco Klein, Marjan Teeuwen, three previews with Kalliopi Lemos, Marc Mulders, Diana Scherer and a Rooftop Installation by Atelier Van Lieshout, ROOF-A will open its multidisciplinary programme on Friday 5 November 2021. Visually appealing, diverse, and challenging.
ROOF-A will not only provide space for inspiration and ideas, for museum exhibitions and cultural encounters, but also for entrepreneurship and the building of lively networks between the arts and the business world. In everything, ROOF-A strives to make boundaries more flexible – by collaborating with galleries, by commissioning artists together with individuals or companies, and through sales from its own museum exhibitions.
“Art adds value. There’s so much to be gained by connecting artists, collectors, patrons, companies, and museums.”
Are you curious and ready to take on an adventurous all-round internship for a period of 6 months, where connecting people and culture is key? We’d love to hear from you.
During this multifaceted and dynamic internship, you’ll be fully part of the team. You’ll be given your own range of tasks as you immerse yourself into ROOF-A and what we stand for. Gain experience and develop yourself in the field of relationship management, events, and connecting people and culture!
What will you be doing?
- Reception of ROOF-A partners, enthusiasts, collectors;
- Organising events for partners;
- Updating CRM system
- Researching existing and potential partners of ROOF-A;
- Providing support with business operations such as mailings and letters;
- Maintaining the website;
- Being in charge of social media (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn);
- Setting up your own project.
- Are at HBO/University work and thinking level;
- Are intrinsically engaged with and/or passionate about art and culture;
- Have a good command of the Dutch/English language;
- Are social, enterprising, initiating, and involved;
- Love a dynamic environment;
- Are a connector by nature.
What do we offer?
- A challenging internship in which you can develop to your full potential;
- A vibrant and unique workplace in the city centre;
- Internship remuneration;
- Access to inspiring events.
Would you like to receive more information, or do you want to apply?
Does this sound interesting to you? Send your motivation and CV before 2 November to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions about the position, please contact email@example.com.